The Ark - In full regalia (2010)


Theatrical pop has always been a success for The Ark where they have produced hit singles from every album like It takes a fool to remain sane from "We are the Ark" (2000), Father of a son and Calleth you Cometh I from "In lust we trust" (2002), One of us is gonna die young from "State of the Ark" (2004), Absolutely no decorum and The worrying kind from "Prayer for the weekend" (2007) plus the new single Superstar from the new album "In full regalia" which is released as a CD/Magazine.
The new album went straight to no.2 in the Swedish music charts, I think its a real nice piece of work where the ballad "Have you ever heard a song" will become a new The Ark classic.
The only song that doesnt move me is "I´ll have my way with you Frankie", that song sounds like a leftover.

RRRRR

http://thearkworld.com

Comments

Popular Posts